Sunday, February 28, 2016

Writing the Fatal Hearts Series: Behind the Scenes 1

BY Unknown No comments

Wow, I can't believe how much time has passed since I posted on this blog. I've been so busy writing, that I totally lost track of time. That's going to change.  From now on, I'm going to be updating you on how my writing is going at least once a week. We'll start with my upcoming series, Fatal Heart. I will be posting photo teasers, some random thoughts, or a video recording of me reading a chapter from my manuscript (or just talking about the book).

Today was a successful day. My husband took our daughter out for breakfast, so that I could do a bit of work. I think I used the time well. I edited a couple chapters of Secrets and Lace (Fatal Heart Book 1), and wrote two chapters of book 2. I haven't come up with a title yet, but I think it will have the word revenge in it somewhere. When you get to read it, you'll know why.

Anyway, today I just wanted to drop in and let you know about my progress. Visit often, to find out if I have posted anymore updates.

That's it for now. Thank you so much for coming to hang out with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment